Friday, February 15, 2008

You're Going To HOLLYWOOD!

I approached tonight's auditions with reluctance because I am bored of seeing the same old bad singers making fools of themselves. It might have been funny for a while, but after seven seasons, it is just tiresome. It is actually quite predictable.

I have to admit, that what we were given tonight was actually unexpected. The San Diego Season Seven auditions were much more good than bad. The line, "you're going to HOLLYWOOD" packed even more punch than usual. We heard it many times and each one was even more heartwarming and enjoyable than the last. We were given the chance to feel really happy for the contestants.

It is entertaining to see good singers get a chance at a music career and tonight's auditions proved that. I hope tomorrow's show gives us more good than bad. Now here I am setting myself up to see some good singers and they're gonna give feed us more junk.

I hope I'm wrong...

No comments: