Friday, February 15, 2008

Two More Days!!!

Just two more days and Season 7 of American Idol will have officially begun. Are you ready for it? Not sure if I am. I must admit that I will not start any official reviews until we get narrowed down to the top 24.

As I've stated before, I am not very interested in the lame auditions. It it was up to me, the bad singers would get almost no coverage. They are trying so hard to be funny, and it's just not funny. I'd like to see at least 20 seconds of every singer who makes it to hollywood. I'd like to decide for myself if the best ones make the top 24.

In chart news, Season Six Miss American Idol has been stalled in the top 10 of the HOT 100 singles chart at #8 for over a month now. Her hit song is called Tattoo and it is getting heavy airplay all over the radio and video channels. Can't wait for her next single to come out because all of the songs on her album are even better than Tattoo. If you don't believe me, how about you give it a listen for yourself...

No comments: