Monday, February 18, 2008

I stand corrected...

Turns out I was wrong about the day that the top 24 performances are going to begin. I was all excited that it was going to be tonight, but it is tomorrow. Boy night will be Tuesday, Girl night will be Wednesday and Results night will be Thursday.

Since we have one more day to wait, I might as well share that Mariah's hot new single just keeps getting hotter. Radio stations all over the country are adding it to their playlists and putting it in heavy rotation. Wish I could be saying the same thing about season six Miss American Idol 1st runner up Blake Lewis and his music. Sadly, although it is great, catchy pop music, it is getting ignored. Season six Miss American Idol winner, Jordin Sparks, is doing a little better. While her first top 10 hit, Tattoo, is on it's way down the charts, her new single duet with Chris Brown, No Air, is getting more spins every day.

Most times when I've been listening to the radio this week the DJ has segued directly from Mariah's Touch My Body to Jordin's latest smash. Good Times...

No comments: