Friday, March 6, 2015

The Top 8 Girls Perform

And now it was the Girls chance to take on the music of Motown as the Top 8 are revealed:

Tyanna started things off with a very good performance of Rockin Robin that showed off her playful and bouncy side.

Loren solidified her position as the front runner with a very impressive vocal performance of I Wanna Be Where You Are.

Maddie delivered a sweet and sincere reading of I'll Be There that showcased her crystal clear voice.

Joey thinks she's different, quirky and unique but that's just a different way of saying that she's not a very good singer. Her Shop Around was annoying.

Sarina-Joi served some strong and classy vocals on You've Really Got A Hold On Me proving that she is a strong contender for the crown.

Adanna's rendition of Hello was so genuine and heartfelt. She interpreted the lyrics so sincerely and she looked and sounded great.

Jax sadly sucked the life out of Ain't No Mountain High Enough in her efforts to make it her own.

I predicted that Alexis would be eliminated, but in a surprise twist, she made it to perform I Can't Help Myself. I don't think she's going to last much longer after the messed she made of it.

I correctly predicted that Lovey, Shannon and Katherine were going to be eliminated and I am not surprised that Shi is joining them.

It's a very tight race with Tyanna, Loren, Maddie, Sarina-Joi and Adanna all giving great vocals and strong performances. My prediction for the next two to be eliminated is Alexis and Joey.

No comments: