Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Top 8 Boys Perform

The Boys are still in Detroit and they are singing the music of Motown.

Tiny little Daniel was first and he performed How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You. He is a very cute pocket sized guy and he has a thin weak voice to go along with it. His bright smile should only get him so far.

I predicted that Mark wouldn't make it back this week, but here he was singing Papa Was A Rolling Stone. Once again, he added nothing special to the song.

Rayvon sang My Girl and his impressive vocal range shined as bright as his radiant smile.

I also predicted that Adam wouldn't be his, but it seems like the public is enjoying his comical stage presence. His arrangement of I Want You Back was actually pretty good, but I really have no interest in seeing him perform.

Clark is still one of my favorites and his version of the Tracks Of My Tears was very vocally strong and entertaining.

Nick is also one of my front runners and he did  a great job on Signed Sealed Delivered I'm Yours.

Qaasim has a lot going for him. He gave a very dynamic performance of I Wish with lots of dance moves and totally owning the stage. But all of that does not make up for the fact that his voice is awful.

Quentin sang Master Blaster and it was pretty good.

I correctly predicted that Savion and Michael would be eliminated this week and I am also not surprised that Trevor is joining them. I am very disappointed that Riley has gotten cut, though. He is one of my favorites.

Two more guys are going to get cut next week and I am hopeful in my predictions that they will be Adam and Mark.

No comments: