Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Top 8 - Results

This week only a bottom two was revealed instead of a bottom three. That being the case, I only got one of my predictions correct as I knew that CJ Harris would be one of them.

Had there been a bottom three I am certain that Sam Woolf would have been there, but as it turns out, he was safe this week. Instead, the delightful and talented Malaya Watson was not only in the bottom two, but she was the lowest vote getter and her time in the competition has ended way too soon.

In her time on the show she has quite skillfully performed songs by powerhouse divas such as Aretha Franklin, Chaka Khan and Jennifer Hudson. Even while overwhelmed with emotion she was able to deliver an outstanding rendition of I Am Changing from Dreamgirls as her final performance.

No comments: