Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Top 10 sing HITS

The top 10 finalists performed songs that are recent hits on the charts. The best performance of the night once again came from Alex Preston who sang The Story Of My Life by One Direction. Alex has a signature style and sound that he confidently brings to everything that he does and tonight was no exception.

Other stand out performances came from Malaya Watson who completely nailed it with her version of When I Was Your Man and Majesty Rose who showed yet another side of her range and versatility on her rendition of Wake Me Up.

My prediction for the bottom three this week is Sam Woolf, who gets more boring and drab every week, Jena Irene, who would need about a million more glow sticks to make even a blip on my radar and CJ Harris. What can I say about CJ except that tonight he just choked. He appeared to be a nervous wreck of a deer caught in the headlights in his weak attempt at Invisible by Hunter Hayes. My prediction is that CJ will be the one going home.

No comments: